Thursday, March 11, 2010

My ticket to Pacquiao vs Clottey



Rarely I miss a Pacquiao fight and last night I went to the nearest cinema to buy a ticket. Maffie and I asked if there were still tickets available and they said "Sorry we are already sold out!". Walking away from the ticket booth sad, I was already thinking if my buddy old pal doggy has still tickets reserved in Lipa, also thinking that I can have a good breakfast at their lomi house. Maffie seeing me disapointed read the pacquiao ads outside the cinema. She told me that one of the ads says that if I buy 500 pesos worth of P&G products and with those products I have a 200ml of Head and Shoulders shampoo/conditioner I can get a free ticket. "WTF! That's a freakin' good deal!", so we rushed to the mall's supermarket and asked the customer service if they still have tickets and woopee! They still have tickets! Seldom do I get good deals when buying stuff and this one can be the most memorable. I hope we get a good treat this coming Sunday! Go get Clottey Pacman!

No comments:

Post a Comment